Community Marketing Lead
Nexen Workshop is looking for a community marketing lead to join our growing team! You will work closely with other team members and the CEO to grow our company through its early stages. If you’re looking to grow your personal and professional skills in a multi-faceted marketing role while collaborating with a close-knit team, apply now!
We’re looking for someone who is / can:
• Organized, driven, and proactive
• Able to manage multiple workflows and meet deadlines while handling adhoc tasks
• Give and receive honest, constructive feedback
• Work independently towards achieving team goals
• Willing to attempt and learn new things
You should be familiar with:
• Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
• Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
• Graphic design
• Social Media (Instagram / Facebook / LinkedIn)
• Facebook Ads & Google Ads
• SEO / Metadata / Keywords / Hashtags
• Copywriting in English and colloquial Cantonese (口語)
Here’s how you will contribute:
• Brainstorm and execute marketing strategies and initiatives with Nexen team to boost membership sales and Nexen’s brand awareness; and create corresponding systems / procedures to track their effectiveness
• Build, maintain and design our website via our cloud-based web development software of choice (Wix)
• Manage and operate our social media accounts and online brand presence
• Design, produce, and publish graphics and materials for our EDM, social media posts, and website
• Copywriting for aforementioned marketing and outreach initiatives
• Launch, manage, and monitor our advertising campaigns on self-serve platforms
• Engage potential clients via our messaging platforms
Who will I work with?
You will join a small but growing team of young, aspiring individuals in an entrepreneurial environment. We have fun rolling up our sleeves and solving problems together.
A portmanteau for “Next Generation”, Nexen was founded in Los Angeles in 2016 as a forward-thinking real estate development company. We construct and operate innovative real estate for the next generation of home owners, businessmen, and socialites through our “Live”, “Work”, and “Play” pillars by seamlessly combining space and service.
Interested parties should email their resume to email@example.com . We will contact you to schedule an interview if your application is successful.
We look forward hearing from you soon.